Monday, October 30, 2017

New Music Video For Silent Shuffle's "Be A Man" at YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVy1UDRr_hU

The link is so new that I have to share it as a link and not a video because....Well...You understand...Somethings just don't make sense in this world but who has the time to explain it all......This song I wrote this morning and by the afternoon I was already shooting the music video.  That's how it works these days.  When you're making art for yourself, you just want to see it appear.  The process is the journey and that is the experience.  There is no reward.  There is no sugar on top.  There's no award show and there's no phony people telling you to sound like Radiohead and Bloc Party or whatever that person is into that week.  For musicians, it's just a way of life.  For Petty.  For Van Zandt.  For all of them.  Or at least most of them.  Well, I read an article where Beck said he finishes his hardest songs early in the morning.  Unfortunately, I don't have that luxury since my kids are up by 5:30 a! But I do need sleep since Halloween is tomorrow and we're hosting a party and I need to rest so goodnight and watch the video of the song "Be A Man" which will be out soon on Soundcloud.  After I sleep .)


No comments: