Saturday, October 21, 2017

it's midnight....

and I've already posted twice tonight but I have one more left so here it goes.....but I really should go to bed and "call it a night" or "hit the hay"....but that would be boring...that would be obvious....and I'm trying to write more on the blog so I become a better writer and get my chops up just like a musician practices her instrument.....a writer needs to write....for no other reason than writing.....writing because it feels good to type and to put words down in front of your face to read that you wrote and that hundreds of people will read...and relate....or not relate to...but at least they're reading it...and you are writing it...and there is dialogue and understanding just by the relationship between the writer and the reader....but this is obvious........and I can hear the neighbors footsteps...do you not hear that in places where you don't have upstairs neighbors? whatever....I need to charge my MacBook Pro.....but whatever.....I muted the tv in order to focus my thoughts on the words that are for the reader...see how much I care for you enough to mute my television....the least you can do is continue to read this blog and go download a silent shuffle song off bandcamp but whatever....just watch my tv show when it comes out and keep reading the blog...I'm not starting a Kickstarter campaign and I'm not asking you to come to my show at midnight at Mercury Lounge but that would be awesome if I had a show booked there for midnight and you showed up and it was like before but it's not so I'll get over it.


No comments: