Saturday, October 21, 2017

dream

when I go deep into character it's hard to get back to reality....story is so real....you seep into the story like quicksand.....you try to balance but it's hard....when you want to take it to that next level....but you can't push it too hard....it's got to come from a place that feels real....and when I write it comes out fast....so I put it down.....but I'm at the edge of my sit waiting for the re writes from my co-writer....so I blog....and I watch television.....comedies....hulu.....netflix....amazon......and chill.....and write...it's when my thoughts come alive.....when the world sleeps my mind awakes.....but the characters are like old friends and this creative process feels as close to something I want....and that's something....I'm getting to explore characters that I've thought about for a long time.....and you can paint your own world....when I was a kid I used to look in the mirror and pretend I was a star.....an all-star baseball player....the next michael jackson.....and I would hit a home run....and sing an encore....and fantasize that I could change the world and change my situation with just one song...or one hit.....my whole life would change....and the world would change and we would all live in peace......and that's still my dream to this day......


No comments: