Monday, February 13, 2012

back in the ergo again

yes friends, back in the ergo again, pacifiers, swaddles, diapers, my life again....yes all good...? dude, you thought 2 was twice as hard, try 4 times as hard...every time you think you have a free second to breath, read, write, day dream, bam...crying baby....I know, I remind you of that annoying new york magazine article, I love my kids I hate my life....so don't have kids I said, and I'm sure your thinking now reading that...dude, dz, you've got it good...2 healthy beautiful girls, a beautiful awesome wife with a great job....but is this it?  is this the next 40 or 50 years?  once I realize, once my anxiousness to accomplish massive feats are deluded in realizing that my fortune cookie was right last week that said "happiness is success" and that's what I have for now that's all I know.....dz


No comments: