Friday, July 20, 2018

cause for hope

a bartender at a bar I frequent because my HS buddy bartends there said this tonight ..She said this tonight about the weather..yes, the weather...when the weather was this good...she said it made her feel happy to be alive.....that’s cause for hope right there....I’m trying to spend more time and get closer to nature...my daughter didn’t want me to go out tonight...so I stayed with her until she fell asleep...and then I walked through Gowanus to get to the bar....it was a perfect night...to be close to nature,cause for hope..a run early in the morning when it’s just me and the birds down by the water and the city has yet to caffeinate....cause for concern? cause for hope....the more we focus on the good in people...the more we compliment...the more we give...the more we get...

No comments: