Monday, February 05, 2018

Golden Gopher

You don't even know what you're creating it for.....Everything is being spoon fed to us as if we were juveniles because everything expects the lowest common denominator these.....Nobody makes absolute statements and the ones that do are truly wrong and are doing it for their own greed.....It's hard not to be let down by what we have become....All of us...In a bubble...In a chamber....Looking for gratitude....Looking back.....But not looking forward enough...And not living in the moment...It sounds so cliche but it's so true and so hard to do...It's hard not to reflect on the past without letting it stunt the future...Because we must learn to move forward and move past where we are now...Because I don't need to tell you....This is not a place we want to stay in....We are in transition....We are like the way I watch TV now...I have to continue to find something new and exciting to find where as before..Well..you know what I'm saying....We are distracted by having too many choices and all the "answers" on our phones.....I don't want to google the answer....I want to climb the mountain....I don't want to look up the word "mountain" in the dictionary...Does anyone use dictionaries anymore?  I hope I'm dating myself....I pride myself and my generation and that we were the last generation to not have cell phones and internet (although Gopher starting at my university...Yes, I'm a Golden Gopher)......You just had to know where to go to find the party...The show...The band....The film.....You get where I'm going.....But enough about me.  And my generation....Because...No one ever cared about us....That's why perhaps....We'll be the ones to save the world......


No comments: