Saturday, October 28, 2017

Stranger Things & The Alternate Soundtrack!

https://soundcloud.com/silent-shuffle/pretending-instrumental

So with the release of the 2nd season of "Stranger Things" on Netflix, I've decided to record an alternate soundtrack inspired by the show.  I even added the eighties keyboard (hear above) to my new single which came along with an instrumental version which everyone seems to want these days so the lyrics don't compete with the story in a scene.  So you may prefer the instrumental...Listen and let me know but tell me in the nicest way because...Just...Be nice is all I'm saying and don't tell me to go record OK Computer.....Thanks.....Now...Back to Stranger Things....No spoilers here so I will just talk about the time period it takes place and the music on the 2nd season so far already has been packed jam with songs that are in my conscious......If you are a musician or even better if you're not, record your own eighties inspired music and send to me and I will post and we can create our own little alternate Stranger Things world :)



No comments: