Saturday, November 15, 2014

5 Questions For Rachel Heller


With 128,000 followers on Twitter, Rachel Heller is poised to be the next internet superstar.  Rachel is an actress, a writer and a self-described socialite.  She's also a graduate of Columbia University and a real New Yorker who knows what she wants out of life.

BRD: What is your ideal first date?

RH: My ideal first date is preferably always in a relaxed setting so I am able to leave after a short while in case I have to dart to the door, although I can find a common interest with most men I take dates with. 

BRD: Shaven or Unshaven….?  Beard or no beard?

RH: Clean shaven gives off a clean appearance, although some men look like they need a few years put on their face so in that case a beard is a must.

BRD: 6-Pack or Pudgy?  Hipster or Hedge funder?  What's your type of guy?

RH: My ideal guy is a man who is on top of his game.  He knows where he wants to go in life and has direction, a purpose and when he sees me he knows exactly how to proceed in getting my attention which I can say is not so easy especially being a New York socialite.



BRD: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

RH: In 5 years I see myself in a major motion picture as a lead role owning a company which allows me to be completely independent because that is also very important to me. I am going to be married and have a beautiful family.  Hopefully have a girl and a boy :) 

BRD: Can women have it all?

RH: I think a women can have it all as long as she has her own sense of self and something going on whether big or small.  Nothing is impossible unless you think it is.  Positive thinking and mind control is so important.

www.twitter.com/rachelhellernyc
DZ

No comments: