Tuesday, September 11, 2012

my band: moon state video on nme.com

http://www.nme.com/nme-video/youtube/id/QdLV8oRMbJw/search/

MOON STATE - 1:18 video

Film clip for the Moon State single 1:18 Buy 1:18 at iTunes here: itunes.apple.com Buy 1:18 at Amazon here: www.amazon.com www.twitter.com ********************************************** 1:18 lyrics Over the sky, often wonder why How the world outside has comes so vine Vanity What's to be Is meant to be Over the sky, there was a lie In the book I tried to read I don't know why, I waited for you All these years I You appear to me In a dream I see you Walking back and forth Like a high . ************* Video credits: Directed, produced and edited by Nectarios Leonidas Starring Sarah Moliski and Vanessa Bennett Produced by Dan Zweben Casted by Dan Zweben Music credits: Produced by Dan Zweben Mixed by Dan Zweben at BRD Studios, Brooklyn, NY All sounds put together by Dan Zweben at BRD Studios, Brooklyn, NY Shorewood Songs (BMI) 2012
Running time: 01:19

No comments: