Thursday, April 26, 2012

4 ways to improve your relationship

1. Don't practice the art of self-absorption (Like taking pics of yourself for Facebook/Twitter/Instagram while your supposed to be helping put the kids to bed).


2.  If you're are a musician/artist/actor, stop promising her a deal that's not on the table.  I've been with my wife for 7 years, she's heard and seen it all.  I only break the news to her about a opportunity when it's imminent.  

3. Make decisions on your own.  Just like the guy on Portlandia who can't decide if he wants to go to the new brunch spot in fear of not getting a parking spot, women likes a man who are decisive and confident.  Don't take this from me.

4. Give your wife the love and support she deserves.  She needs this now more than ever.  Rub her back or take the kids to school.  Take some weight off her shoulders.  She needs your help and you need her.  And put the toilet seat down.

DZ 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You rock, man.

I have 3 and the work that my wife puts in raising these little "devils" is inmeasureable.

I totally agree on your advice on how to treat her.

Unknown said...

awesome man, glad you agree and nice to see there are dudes out there like me. dz