Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Lost Amsterdam Sessions.....

Yes, my ode to Adam Duritz of The Counting Crows, one of my early influences during college, I followed him to Greece but that is another story for another time......

Every day doesn't need to be the same when your a parent, a husband, a citizen.  It's a discussion I was engaged in tonight when a friend of ours came by for dinner and told us she was afraid of commitment and didn't like babies (She obviously, hasn't spent much time w d :) but I can empathize with what she's going through and she's planning on leaving the city and moving to an island and kissing the nyc world goodbye....hey sometimes we all feel like that. But then I heard from another one of my musician friends who recently moved away from Brooklyn (Cobble Hill) and moved to Vermont and late at night he envisions what he'd be doing if he were in the NYC or LA...But is the grass really greener?  In no intentional connection, here's the lost Amsterdam sessions:








DZ

No comments: