Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Dylan: Discovered On The Streets Of Brooklyn

 I know it's been awhile my friends but things are crazy when you have a kid, a music career and a marriage to keep together.  So I was walking home the other day with Dylan from the park after seeing her friend Nico, Mother Gabby (Luscious Jackson).  A tall Asian women who models for Wilhelmina Models spots Dylan doing her dance down the street and tells us that she'd be perfect for a Benetton print ad that her agency is looking for toddlers for.  So Lisa and my mother in law brought Dylan to the casting in Soho on Friday, I guess she never really smiled for the camera because she was focused on some piece of equipment in the room during the shoot.  Go figure, she's only 19 months! (The pressure :( ).   Here's Dylan's headshot:) :


Here's Dilly on a horse at Atlantic Annex in Brooklyn on Sunday....I love her socks :) :

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a budding model. she is cutie dan!