Thursday, December 17, 2009

i put a dress on dylan...


as the one seen in this picture, but when I brought her to the nanny's, kerry, our english nanny from london, pointed out that I put the dress on backwards and her tights are on inside out! If I was too good as dressing her, I would question my own manhood.  I like that because of my lack of training in dressing 10 month old girls, she wears some pretty interesting outfits....some of my favorites are her beatles shirt, who shirt, marley shirt....look at this pic my friends! I will be focusing my blogging more on my daily life with dyl and as rocker...I checked out that girl dooce.com, interesting blog, but listen my friends, I'm not hear to promote and name drop things...not my style...peace, dz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sometimes...just sometimes, i wish i had had a little girl. she's precious.

i love her name by the way, if i had had a girl, i would have called her johanna...then given her the nickname of joey. (the name is taken from the movie, 'guess who's coming to dinner?')