Monday, March 15, 2010

What's New 3/2010

1. Z
Played a gig yesterday with The Funky Monkeys www.funkymonkeys.com at the Triad Theater for hundreds of kids on The Upper West Side of Manhattan. My new kid's songs project is under the name "Z", the modern day Raffi www.raffi.com meets Neil Diamond www.neildiamond.com.......

2. Dylan's Walking:
Dylan is walking like a champ and spinning around which impressed Eva's mom Nicole on Saturday. 
Go Dilly!!

3. Next Movie To See

Greenberg


4. Dylan Toy "My Barnyard Friends" which includes a rooster, a cow, a dog and a pig that talk

5. 15 mins till I Have To Leave For Williamsburg Rehearsal with singer Laura Ball

6. Trader Joe's Microwave lunches including burritos, enchiladas and green chile Tamales

7. Akumal (just north of Tulum) Mexico in May.....with my girls!

8. The small commune I'm planning on building in the year 2012 (JK:)



Dylan loves hats!

DZ

No comments: