Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Planning Dylan's First Birthday Party!

hey y'all,

so we are planning dylan's birthday party and wanted to let you y'all in on our secret bday party for dylan :)

so, she doesn't know it yet, but yo gabba gabba is the theme (our friend alan from filter put out the yo gabba gabba record)....and dylan loves the "dance" song...and yes, I know that we are the target for it but hey, if it makes the little girl happy than, everyone's happy, actually I think the saying goes if mama's happy than everyone's happy....it's a moto I live by....my wife's bday is coming up and I got ahead of sced for once and bought and gift wrapped a week before her actually bday...go dan! I love self motivational blogs.....
peace brd readers.....
enjoy a clip from my world right now, yo gabba gabba!



DZ

No comments: