Wednesday, July 14, 2010

my daughter, the star

.
the grey skies hang over new york like the last days of summer are upon us and it's only july!  but my world's are colliding, I got a call from a tv production company i once worked for and they were  looking for a baby for a shoot tomorrow in manhattan.... and they wanted to know if dylan was available.  I told them I had to check with her. but do i really want to get dylan into that world? i can already see it now, today, mystery diagnosis shoot, tomorrow, "daddy, i want to be lady gaga"...and i would say "hey dylan, I played a show with her before she was famous..."daddy, i don't care about that,  I want to be a star now....well, maybe we won't do the shoot after all...i think i'm going to make this decision for her...no, my girl is going to college even if she decides to do something artistic like her father...but that is years away so for now, I think we'll pass on tomorrow's shoot...spending the weekend in the berkshires this weekend, james taylor and I are doing some writing :)
dz

No comments: