Saturday, July 10, 2010

dylan is growing up so fast....

I can hardly remember what it was like when she was just a little munchin
now she doesn't want to be in her stroller
she just wants to do the "court street shuffle"
up and down court street all day
to her homeless friend who says "hey guy" to me on the corner of court near amity
to her friends at Brooklyn Bar and Grill where they have a great selection of beer
and killer veggie burgers
to her kids size blueberry smoothie with milk from Nectars (Jeff, the owner, also owns Bocco Lupa, another local fav)...
l and I had a drink at Sample with our friend Heather Clinton bartending (she's a fellow New Orleanian who we met through the Saints season).
Enoteca in the back patio is also good for Dylan and her friends to run around because as I'm sure many of you know, kids do not want to sit in their high chairs or strollers (at least not mine)....
tomorrow we are watching world cup at a bar in Park Slope (no i'm not a yuppie, I'm an artist, remember?) my filmmaker friend Jake Abraham's mother in law is going to babysit Dylan along with his twins (might be a hand fill, I'll let u know how it goes :)
Although, I love Spain, especially Grenada, and we were there for the last World Cup, I'm rooting for the underdogs, Amsterdam :)

Here's a pic I got of Dilly this morning: my girl, my girl don't lie to me......

No comments: