Friday, January 29, 2010

Crazy Heart

So I saw the movie Crazy Heart yesterday with Jeff Bridges and I've got to say, one of my favorites of the year....And it is making me rethink my music career.  I think it's time I embrace my country side.  I'm going to be a country singer y'all!! A Yankee country singer...I already wrote my first hit country song! Look out Nashville! Look out cowboys, because this Yankee is coming!  I'll let all my BRD readers be the first to hear my new development in the country world.  I've got friends in Nashville including my wife's father who she hasn't spoken to in years....Time to reconnect.  But I'm not going to be writing that commercialized country that's out there now...I'm talking Hank Williams...I'm talking Waylon Jennings....I might have to change my name...My middle name is Phillip..How about Dan Phillips??? Sounds more middle America....Let me know your thoughts people!  Yee Haw!!  Here is Jeff and Colin performing Falling & Flying from the film...Enjoy!  DZ

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i vote no. sorry. hehe

Unknown said...

:) dz