Thursday, March 28, 2013

the art of something new

something new and refreshing....you hear it all the time...the hype starts....the innovation....the genius....the "it" getting played out.....but something new and something improved can always happen....in the least likely of places.....time constraints can be a good thing for an artist.....give me a week, and I'll give you a song that is maybe too thought out and too "worked" on.....give me an hour, and I'll bust out something much more immediate and maybe more revealing because it's like a conversation.....most conversations can last an hour at max.....a conversation about the same subject for a whole day is overkill.....don't get me wrong, I'll come back to the song or poem later on and deconstruct and think about the ways in which I can improve upon it...but for the most part it's done....I've moved on....I'm ready for something new....like right now.....new would be sleep which I need desperately.....so goodnight y'all and may your dreams be filled with future beautiful memories......dz


No comments: