Thursday, April 08, 2010

Today

Dylan's watching Sesame Street nursing a cold (must be allergies), wife is off to work at her new vp at a start up on Union Square, recording with Blood Can Sing (My new band with Laura Ball) at Brazillian Girls studio this weekend with Jason Darling, recording with Noel Cohen and Matt Anthony new solo song "Manhattan", 2010 has been interesting so far, I feel like people are starting to open up to the idea of making art out of everything in our lives....whatever our occupation, people should always find time to create just for the sake of creating, for no one else but yourself, I have to get Dylan to the Nanny's by 9:30, so I'm dressing Dylan today in Cut off Jeans, and a new stripped polo shirt Sadie (her best friend) gave her the other day.  I would take pictures, but Dylan doesn't like her picture taken when she's under the weather (just like her daddy).....It's weird how with my wife it went from her calling me "baby" to "daddy" now....Oh well...So is life, so is life....

DZ

No comments: