Monday, January 25, 2010

Brooklyn Rocker Dad Story

Since I've been staying home with baby Dylan I've been responsible for making and feeding her breakfast.  Lets just start off and say I'm not much of a cook, I'm a dude, I'm a musician who lived off of fast food until I met my wife and now I'm starting to learn how to cook but, you know, I make mistakes sometimes....So I was making Dilly her breaky the other day: Bananas, Oatmeal, Cherries and Yogurt....Except, I mistook the Sour Cream for the Yogurt!! I didn't realize it till later when my wife asked me to pick up some Organic Yogurt from Trader Joe's....Wait, we have Yogurt I told her....Wait, that wasn't yogurt!  Well, Dylan loved her breakfast anyways and ate the whole thing....So here you go...If your out of Yogurt, use Sour Cream to mix up baby's breakfast...!! More BRD stories coming....(These things happen to me everyday)....
DZ

No comments: