Wednesday, April 10, 2013

"just live"

"Growing up" is overrated. All you want to do when your a kid is be an adult and then you're an adult and your life becomes monotonous even for "the lucky ones".  When you're an adult, you have to deal with things like life insurance and writing your will and backaches and taxes...Well, I'm not really not down with all that...I'd rather just skip that part of life and focus on the life I'm living now. Like this week.  I'm living for all things that start with the letter "g". Glitter glue. Guitars. Garageband. Everything else in life will happen or has happened and I have little to no control over most outcomes in my life....So instead of worrying all about that. Who I am. And what I do.  And will I be remembered.  I'd rather just make a toast. To those who live with no limits and no expectations.  To those who "just live". This ones for you.

DZ

No comments: