Tuesday, April 16, 2013

getting away.....

I filled up my gas tank today.  That's the influence of my folk's generation.  Plan for the worst.  Be ready for anything to happen because if it can happen, it will happen so be prepared.  "They" also told me is was better for the car to have a full tank of gas in it.  Really??  Any car experts want to respond, please do...on another note, "getting away" this time of year usually means Akumal, Mexico, for us where my wife and I honeymooned 8 years ago next month (I think I'm going to need a reminder)......And it has become our home away from home. (Along with LA). The water is blue, the turtles (akumal) are for reals and the people are so awesome.  And they have karaoke. And amazing restaurants. I can't wait to get back.  We stay @ http://www.lascasitasakumal.com/




No comments: