Wednesday, March 20, 2013

a day in a life in brooklyn - part 2


the babysitter at the gym called in sick. so we walked the streets like gypsies with nowhere to go except to get a carrot, ginger and apple juice from nectar.....and salmon from fish tales.....with cauliflower that I cooked for diner.....the wind was harsh but we took a walk anyways....harper is at the age where she can be inspired by a doorway with a gate leading to a house....that's all she needs.....for more than a few moments....minutes.....but if the sun is in the sky, I'm all good....it's just she won't wear her hat (she doesn't believe in covering her head) and then I got a cappuccino at damicos........


and went home and read about leonard cohen waking up at 4 AM to write songs......I too am up at that hour for different reasons.....maybe my kids awake....maybe I'm questioning my own relevancy...maybe I'm just on my phone....but for whatever reason....I too am up at this hour.....and I'm looking forward to being able to write at that hour uninterrupted....it could be awhile....at least my glitter glue art is flourishing.......we are in the "collage faze." dude....dz

(this is dylan's art she made this morning)






No comments: