Saturday, November 28, 2009

saturday

holidays are the best, watched "funny people", not a big fan although there were some touching moments....date night tonight with lisa (mama boo is watching dylan) so I think we are going to go to prime meats or buttermilk channel or char no. 4.....it's funny having date night because by the time we get dylan fed and bathed then we can go...but the energy is lacking and we go out and end up talking about her...is this what my life has become?  if you would have told me 10 years ago I'd be living in brooklyn married with a child I would have laughed....me?  the vagabond troubadour taking over the world with my songs and my ideas....well, that will still happen hopefully, but I'll have a couple companions along for the ride :) good attitude DZ!

DZ


11.09

No comments: