Wednesday, May 06, 2009

The Best Irish Pub on Macdougal St.

Friday, January 20, 2006

Slane. what a great irish pub on macdougal street of all places. the same street dylan and all our songwriting fantasies came true. the life all singer songwriters are reaching for. a community, a responsive audience, a bar with a cool owner, cheap drinks, long sets, isn't this what we want? or do you really want to sit in front of pro tools all night trying to plug out a hit....no....an audience, drinking, laughing, singing, yelling, loving, moving, dancing, enjoying life...embracing music....this is what I want.....I will be @ Slane on macdougal street in the heart of greenwich village every other thursday starting in february when I get back from los angeles where I'll be finishing my album with some great musicians and great friends.......come by, no cover, great vibe.....

zweben

No comments: